Mudd Nick Foundation’s Programs
With approximately 3,000 opportunities annually for children to participate in life expanding activities, the Mudd Nick Foundation focuses on developing Learning Experiences for children that complement, enhance, and broaden what they learn in the classroom. We direct our efforts and energies on delivering impactful, stimulating, fun and meaningful experiences. In close partnership with the North Tillamook County schools, we identify and fund opportunities to which local children would not otherwise have access.
These Learning Experiences focus on providing children:
- access to the arts and cultural activities both within their local area and beyond
- opportunities to participate in athletic programs
- ways to build self-esteem and self-reliance
- a chance to give back to their community.
Learning Experiences Budget
For 2015 – 2016 School Year:
The Mudd Nick Foundation has allocated funding for Learning Experiences for the 2015-2016 school year as follows:
- Total dollars for Learning Experiences for Typical Children = $67,720
- Total dollars for Learning Experiences for Children with Special Needs = $13,829
Learning Experiences Funded